You have no items in your shopping cart.

You have no items to compare.

• Home »
  • Forum »
  • Track & Trace »
  • Sauce Gardner on Jets potentially trading for Aaron Rodgers I just want whats best for the offense
View Topic "Sauce Gardner on Jets potentially trading for Aaron Rodgers I just want whats best for the offense"

1 Item(s)     Sort:  Newest Oldest

per page

Total Posts: 145
Joined Date: Mar 20, 2024

It's highly likely that we'll see the make some significant changes to their offense this offseason. One of those changes has already come, as the Jets have replaced departed offensive coordinator Mike LaFleur by coach Nathaniel Hackett.Hackett's hiring is especially notable Carmelo Anthony Jersey because of his connection to quarterback . Prior to getting the job in Denver, Hackett was the offensive coordinator for three seasons in Green Bay, and Rodgers has repeatedly Walker Miller Jersey spoken highly of him in the past. Just as there were last offseason, there have already been that the Packers could move on from Rodgers via trade this winter. Unsurprisingly given the Hackett connection, the Jets have been the team connected to those rumors more than any other.One person in favor of making such a deal is the likely Defensive Rookie of the Year, cornerback . He was directly asked if Moon Ursin Jersey he would want Rodgers on his team, Gardner didn't hesitate to respond. "I mean, you know, I would," Gardner said on ESPN Radio. "I wouldn't mind that. I just want what's best for the offense. But, at the same time, I just got to focus on my job and focus on what we've got going on Lawrence Moten Jersey on the defensive side."New York's defense was one of the best in the NFL this season, checking in fourth in both yards and points allowed, and fifth in more advanced measurements of efficiency like TruMedia's version of EPA per play and Football Outsiders' DVOA. But the defensive performance was Cody Core Jersey undermined by what at times looked like the league's most inept offense, with quarterback clearly holding the team back. It's extraordinarily likely that the Jets pursue some sort of upgrade this offseason, and Rodgers looks like one of the most likely candidates. If they do bring him in, they know he has some support from one of the best players in the locker room.

Posted : Mar 20, 2024

1 Item(s)     Sort:  Newest Oldest

per page

View Topic "Sauce Gardner on Jets potentially trading for Aaron Rodgers I just want whats best for the offense"